Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Barrett Movie Classics










Growing up with a very cultured mother has been a huge blessing in my life. Much of what I do, like, and desire comes from the way Ginger raised me. One thing, for which I am so giddy, that Gigi has given me is the love for old movies - movies I never would have seen without her encouragement.

These are some of the best movies of all time. Doris Day, John Wayne, Robert Redford, Don Knotts, James Garner, Rock Hudson, Bob Hope, Bing Crosby (what kind of a name is Bing?), Howard Keel...the list goes on and on. I love these movies. I'm painfully aware that no one reads this blog, but if you happen to be reading this and you want a Brady Barrett review of any of these films, or others of the same genre, let's talk about it over lunch. Or dinner. We'll have our own "dinner and a movie" experience.

1 comment:

Tyler, Brooke, Britain, Braden and Beckham said...

Wahoo, I can leave comments now! So, I must agree that these old classics are hidden treasures that many will never have the opportunity to partake of simply because of their ignorance. We are very blessed by having a mom who appreciates the good things in life! By the way, is it disrespectful to call your parent by their first name?